July 10 2016 Race CANCELED due to RAIN
The forecast is 75% to 80% chance of rain with temps in mid 60s. Even if the rain stops, with those temps we will never get the track dry.
We are testing night time lights to be able to run races on Wed. Nights. Watch the Web site and your email for updates on more light testing results
June 5 Race CANCELED due to Rain
May 15 Race CANCELED due to Rain
Do you have your Hoosier Tires for this year ?? These are new for this year. Contact me if you need some.
2016 RULE CHANGE
Tires this year will be a different brand of time and compound. This year the Hoosier Brand of tire is what we will run. Cadet Karts will be required to run Hoosier brand tire, 22150 size on all 4 wheels and the compound is R60B compound. Shifters will be required to run Hoosier tires, front tire
Size is 22150 and the
Rear tire size is 22371 The
Compound will be R60B. I will be ordering tires next week, if you want some please let me know so I can include tires for you in this order.
The cost of a full set of tires is $185 for Cadets $190 for shifters.